LDG Electronics YT-100 automatic antenna tuners are dedicated bolt-on tuners for your Yaesu radio. An included CAT cable interfaces with your FT857, FT897, and FT-100 (including all D models). This integrates the tuners, allowing them to be powered by the interface--no extra power cables are needed. Just press the tune button on the tuner and everything else happens automatically! The mode is set to carrier and the RF power is reduced, a tune cycle runs, and the radio is returned to the original settings.
Additional features include:
* RF power is 1 to 100 watts SSB, CW, and digital modes
* Latching relays for ultra-low power consumption
* Built-in CAT interface for FT-100(D), 857(D), and 897(D) radios (not for use with FT-450 or FT-950)
* Powered from Yaesu radio over CAT port
* CAT through port for computer control of radio, 4,800 baud
* 2,000 memories sorted by frequency
* 1.8 to 54 MHz coverage (continuous coverage for MARS)
* Tunes 4 to 800 ohms (16 to 150 on 6M)
* SO-239 in and out connections for dipoles, verticals, beams, G5RV, OCF, Cobra, etc.
* Includes 12 in. CAT interface cable
* Weighs 20 oz.