LDG Electronics Z-100Plus automatic antenna tuners sport 2,000 memories that store both frequency and tuning parameters. These small and simple-to-use tuners will run on any voltage source from 7 to 18 V, or six AA batteries will run them for a year of normal use. Current draw while tuning is less than 100ma. The Z-100Plus antenna tuners now include an internal frequency counter, so the operating frequency is stored with tuning parameters to make memory tunes a blazingly fast 0.1 seconds (full tunes take an average of only 6 seconds). With all of these enhancements, you'd expect to pay more, but LDG offers the Z-100Plus tuners at an affordable price.
Additional features include:
* RF power is 0.1 to 125 watts SSB, CW, and digital modes
* Latching relays for ultra-low power consumption
* 2,000 memories sorted by frequency
* 1.8 to 54 MHz coverage (continuous coverage for MARS)
* Tunes 6 to 800 ohms (16 to 150 on 6M)
* SO-239 in and out connections for dipoles, verticals, beams, G5RV, OCF, Cobra, etc.
* 7 to 18 Vdc, 100 mA
* 6 ft. DC power cable included
* Weighs 1 lb.