LDG Electronics Z-11ProII automatic antenna tuners are everything you always wanted in a small, portable tuner designed from the ground up for battery operation. Weighing only 18 oz., they handle 0.1 to 125 watts, making them ideal for both QRP and standard 100 watt transceivers from 160 to 6 meters. The Z-11ProII tuners use LDG's state-of-the-art, processor-controlled Switched-L tuning network. They will match dipoles, verticals, inverted Vs, or virtually any coax-fed antenna. With an optional LDG balun, they will also match longwires or antennas fed with ladder-line. The Z-11ProII tuners have 2,000 memories automatically storing tuning configurations for each frequency and band as you use them. Frequency-sensing circuitry lets the Z-11Pros "know" your operating band and frequency. Whenever you transmit on or near a frequency you've used before, the Z-11ProIIs re-tune from memory almost instantly. Full auto mode tunes with SSB. Just speak into the mic, and it tunes! Memories are retained indefinitely. Rugged and easy-to-read LEDs indicate SWR and status. LDG Electronics Z-11ProII tuners use latching relays, which retain the tuned configuration, even when powered down. The current draw when not tuning is effectively zero.
Additional features include:
* Tuning time is 0.1 to 6 seconds full tune, 0.1 seconds memory tune
* Selectable user parameters: auto/semi, threshold, and more
* 1.8 to 54.0 MHz coverage with built-in frequency sensor
* Tunes 6 to 1,000 ohm loads (16 to 150 on 6M)
* Includes 6 ft. DC power cable
* Power requirements are 6 to 16 Vdc at 300 mA max, 25 uA standby current
* User installable 4-AA battery holder (batteries not included)
* Weights 1.5 lbs.