Outdated Internet Browser Detected
The Internet Browser you are using cannot establish a secure connection to DXEngineering.com which will prevent you from being able to Log In or Checkout. This is most likely because SSL 3.0 is your default SSL setting. This makes you vulnerable to the "POODLE exploit" and to ensure your security, it is not allowed on our site. Please change your browser security settings to not allow SSL 3.0 or attempt to update your browser using these links.
Shop Our Store
More Ways to Shop & Save
You Have Selected
Narrow Your Results
If you choose to pick up your order in Tallmadge, OH we'll note which parts are ready to be picked up TODAY
COMTEK Jerry Sevick W2FMI Series Current Baluns were inspired by the writing of Jerry Sevick, as published in his book "Understanding, Building, and Using Baluns and Ununs", also available from DX Engineering.
COMTEK baluns are value-engineered to provide maximum performance at minimum cost, while providing a superb, efficient match between unbalanced coax and balanced antennas.
COMTEK Baluns feature:
* Jerry Sevick design with modern improvements from DX Engineering's in-depth balun research and development
* Unique high-voltage compensating capacitors for unequaled SWR bandwidth
* Outstanding ferrite mix coated toroid core with special design to accommodate close coupling without excessive stress
* Exceptionally high and consistent common mode impedance across the specified band, which provides isolation where it is needed most
* Special wire size selection and Teflon-insulated wire sleeves provide exact impedance matching and superb insulation, unlike common Thermaleze wire
* Typical insertion loss is less than 0.2 dB
* Power handling from 3 kW continuous to 7 kW intermittent, depending on model
* May be used to 54 MHz with reduced ratings
* Gasketed SO-239 connectors are silver plated and have Teflon insulation
* Sealed in a weatherproof 4 in. x 4 in. x 2 in. NEMA box
* Stainless steel hardware
Balun, W2FMI Series, Dual Wire/Single Core, 1:1 Ratio, 1.8-54 MHz, Weatherproof NEMA Box, Each
Part Number: COM-BAL-11130T
Availability: In Stock
Estimated Ship Date: Today
Want your order tomorrow, December 20?
Order in the next 11 hrs 5 mins and
select Next Day Air Saturday Delivery in checkout.