Cannot Establish a Secure Connection
Shop Our Store
More Ways to Shop & Save
You Have Selected
Narrow Your Results
COMTEK Jerry Sevick W2FMI Series Current Baluns were inspired by the writing of Jerry Sevick, as published in his book "Understanding, Building, and Using Baluns and Ununs", also available from DX Engineering.
COMTEK baluns are value-engineered to provide maximum performance at minimum cost, while providing a superb, efficient match between unbalanced coax and balanced antennas.
COMTEK Baluns feature:
* Jerry Sevick design with modern improvements from DX Engineering's in-depth balun research and development
* Unique high-voltage compensating capacitors for unequaled SWR bandwidth
* Outstanding ferrite mix coated toroid core with special design to accommodate close coupling without excessive stress
* Exceptionally high and consistent common mode impedance across the specified band, which provides isolation where it is needed most
* Special wire size selection and Teflon-insulated wire sleeves provide exact impedance matching and superb insulation, unlike common Thermaleze wire
* Typical insertion loss is less than 0.2 dB
* Power handling from 3 kW continuous to 7 kW intermittent, depending on model
* May be used to 54 MHz with reduced ratings
* Gasketed SO-239 connectors are silver plated and have Teflon insulation
* Sealed in a weatherproof 4 in. x 4 in. x 2 in. NEMA box
* Stainless steel hardware
In-Store Pick Up Available in Ohio Get Details
Balun, W2FMI Series, Dual Wire/Single Core, 1:1 Ratio, 1.8-54 MHz, Weatherproof NEMA Box, Each
Part Number: COM-BAL-11130T
Availability: In Stock
Estimated Ship Date: Today
Want your order tomorrow, March 28?
Order in the next 2 hrs 6 mins and
select Next Day Air Saturday Delivery in checkout.