Shop Our Store
More Ways to Shop & Save
You Have Selected
If you choose to pick up your order in Tallmadge, OH we'll note which parts are ready to be picked up TODAY
DX Engineering Beverage Antenna Systems are single-wire, single-direction beverage feed systems. Their W8JI design makes them immune to the strong signal overload and core saturation common in multi-transmitter contesting environments. They are used by winning contest stations and low-band DXers.
They use an isolated winding, matching transformer system to significantly increase the signal-to-noise ratio in Beverage and other high-impedance antennas. Now RoHS-compliant, they will work with antenna impedances from 400-500 ohms. The termination resistor included is a special 470 ohm, 2 watt, non-inductive resistor that withstands nearby lightning strikes significantly better than hard-to-find carbon composition resistors.
* 100 kHz to 30 MHz operating range
* Spark gaps minimize damage from lightning
* Wing nut terminals eliminate soldering
* Rugged aluminum housing and stainless steel hardware
* Flange mount holes for easy mounting
* Ground isolated secondary can be connected with normal or reverse phase
Beverage Antenna System, Single Direction, Flange Mounting Type, F-type Connection, Each
Part Number: DXE-BFS-1
Estimated Ship Date: Today